Azoxystrobin 200 plus Cyproconazole 80
|4Farmers Azoxy Cypro Fungicide||4 FARMERS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD||SUSPENSION CONCENTRATE|
|AMISTAR XTRA FUNGICIDE||SYNGENTA AUSTRALIA PTY LTD||SUSPENSION CONCENTRATE|
|GENFARM AZOXY XTRA FUNGICIDE||LANDMARK OPERATIONS LIMITED||SUSPENSION CONCENTRATE|
|KINGSTAR Fungicide||SHANDONG RAINBOW INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD.||WATER DISPERSIBLE GRANULE|
|OZCROP AZOXYCYPRO WG FUNGICIDE||OZCROP PTY. LTD.||WATER DISPERSIBLE GRANULE|
|Roxy Extra Fungicide||RURALCO HOLDINGS LIMITED||SUSPENSION CONCENTRATE|
|TITAN AZOXYSTROBIN EXTRA FUNGICIDE||TITAN AG PTY LTD||SUSPENSION CONCENTRATE|
4. ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Azoxystrobin 200g/L + cyproconazole 80g/L5. COST: $38.50 per L or kg.
6. CHEMICAL GROUP: 11,3.
7. RELATED PESTICIDES:
|Azoxystrobin 120g/L + tebuconazole 200g/L|
|Azoxystrobin 200g/L + cyproconazole 80g/L|
|Azoxystrobin 200g/L + difenoconazole 125g/L|
|Azoxystrobin 75g/L + epoxiconazole 75g/L|
|Azoxystrobin 96g/L + Triticonazole 194g/L|
8. GENERAL DESCRIPTION:A systemic fungicide for control of a range of fungal leaf diseases in cereals. It has preventative, antisporulant and early curative action with leaf disease control for up to 6 weeks.
9. APPLICATION METHODS AND TIPS:Best results when applied to actively growing crops in fine weather at least 2 hours before rain.
Ensure thorough coverage of leaves and stems. Apply at first sign of disease or as a protectant when disease risk is high.
Use mixed spray within 24 hours.
Application to stressed crops may give unreliable results.
10. ADJUVANTS, WETTERS, OILS:None required.
11. EQUIPMENT:Boom spray with flat fan nozzles at 100-400 kpa producing a fine to medium droplet.
12. SPRAYER WASH OUT AND DECONTAMINATION:Thorough decontamination is required before using equipment on Apples as trace quantities may cause phytotxicity.
13. WATER OR CARRIER DATA:50-100 L/ha water recommended.
14. WEATHER:Apply in fine weather at least 2 hours before rain. Frosts before or after spraying may reduce disease control.
15. RAINFASTNESS:2 hours
16. SOIL:No specific effect of soil type but if plant growth is reducded by waterlogging or dry soils conditions then results may be unreliable. reducing
17. PLANT HEALTH and OTHER EFFECTS:Good crop safety on cereals.
Some Apple varieties are very sensitive to azoxystrobin. Avoid drift onto Apples. Thoroughly decontaminate equipment before using on Apples. Treace amounts may cause significant phytotoxicity
18. WITHHOLDING PERIODS:Grazing - 21 days . Harvest - 42 days. Don't slaughter animals destined for export for at least 7 days after consumption of treated vegetation.
Grazing - 21 days . Harvest - 42 days. Don't slaughter animals destined for export for at least 7 days after consumption of treated vegetation.
19. PLANT BACK PERIODS or RECROPPING INTERVALS:20. MODE OF ACTION:
Preventative, early curative and antisporulant action. Relatively long lasting up to 6 weeks. Inhibits spore germintion and reduces spread.
Systemic and rapidly translocated
Combination of DMI(triazole) and strobilurin fungicide.
21. PESTICIDE RESISTANCE:Some species may be resistant or develop resistance with continued application. Rotate with products from alternative groups.
Avoid applying more than 2 sprays per season.
22. TOXICITY:Poison schedule - S5
Summary: Hazardous according to NOHSC criteria. Unlikely to present a hazard during normal use (WHO Hazard class 3)
Poison schedule - S5
Mammalian toxicity -Practically non toxic
Acute oral LD50 - >2000 mg/kg (male rats), >500 mg/kg (female rats)[For comparison table salt is 3000 mg/kg]
Acute dermal LD50 - >5000 mg/kg (rabbit).
Skin - Slight irritant. Not harmful. Not a sensitiser.
Eye - Mild irritant
Vapour inhalation - Not harmful. LC50 - >5 mg/L air (rat).
Chronic oral toxicity NOEL - ppm for two years.
Not carcinogenic, mutagenic, neurotoxic or teratogenic in tests. (i.e. does not cause cancer or reproductive problems).
Cyproconazole has caused liver tumours in mice but these are not considered relevant to human exposure.
Acceptable Daily Intake (ADI) -
23. TOXICITY SYMPTOMS:No specific symptoms. No cases of human poisoning have been recorded.
24. FIRST AID:If SWALLOWED - Harmful if undiluted product swallowed. Rinse mouth with water. Give water to drink. If vomiting occurs give more water and seek medicl advice.
If in EYES - Irrigate for 15 minutes with plenty of water. Seek medical advice if irritation occurs.
If on SKIN - Not harmful. Rinse with plenty of water, remove contaminated clothing, wash with soap and water.
If INHALED - Not harmful. Remove patient to fresh air.
If patient has symptoms or is concerned contact a doctor immediately.
Advice to doctor - Treat symptomatically. No specific antidote. No recorded cases of human poisoning.
Call Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26
25. PROTECTIVE CLOTHING:Safety goggles and face shield.
Elbow length PVC gl;oves.
Cotton overalls and washable hat.
26 RE ENTRY PERIODS and OTHER SAFETY ISSUES:After spray has dried
27. PROPERTIES:Product appearance - Yellow liquid with sweetish chalky odour.
Shelf Life - 2-3 years.
Product Flammability - Not flammable. Not combustible. No flashpoint. Not explosive. Autoignition temperature = 455C. Not an oxidizer. Use water for fires. Don't allow fire water to enter waterways.
Half life in water - days at pH5 and 35 C.
Water solubility at 25 C. - Dispersible.
Oil solubility -
Octanol:Water ratio at 25 C. - at pH 5.
Vapour Pressure - Azoxystrobin - very low - 1.1x10-13 kPa at 20 C. Cyproconazole - low - 2.6x10-5 kPa at 25C
Dissociation constant - pKa.
Melting point - C.
Boiling point -
Molecular weight -
Density - SG = 1.08-1.12 @ 20C.
28. ENVIRONMENTAL FATE:Summary - Highly toxic to aquatic life.
Birds - Azoystrobin - Practically non toxic - LD 50 >2000 mg/kg. Cyproconazole - Moderately toxic.
Fish - Azoystrobin - Moderate toxicity LC50 1.1-4.2 ppm. Cyproconazole - slightly toxic to fish.
Invertebrates - Highly toxic to certain aquatic invertebrates. Azoxystrobin Daphnia magna (Water flea): EC50 = 0.83 mg/L, 48 h.Cyproconazole - slightly toxic.
Bees - Azoxystrobin - practically non toxic.
Algae - Cyproconazole is highly toxic to green algae - EC50 0.077 ppm.
Earthworms - Azoxystrobin and cyproconazole - Practically non toxic.
Azoystrobin rapidly degrades in soil with a half life in soil of hours and no significant leaching.
It has an EPA classification for soil mobility that ranges from
Ground water contamination
Accumulation in milk and tissues. Azoxystrobin has medium potential for bioaccumulation.
29. COMPATIBILITY:See HerbiGuide for compatibility with other herbicides, insecticides and fungicides.
See HerbiGuide for a full list of pesticide compatibilities
30. REGISTERED CROPS, INSECTS and DISEASES.See HerbiGuide Species Solutions Tab for registered uses.
31. GOVERNMENT AND REGULATORY INFORMATION:Dangerous Goods Class - 9
Hazchem Code - 2X
Packaging Group - 3
EPG - 9C1 / 47
UN Number - 3082
Worksafe Classification -
Environmentally hazardous. Marine pollutant.
Acknowledgments:Collated by HerbiGuide. Phone 08 98444064 or www.HerbiGuide.com.au for more information.