|4Farmers Azoxy Cypro Fungicide||4 FARMERS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD||SUSPENSION CONCENTRATE|
|AC Amazer 280 Fungicide||AXICHEM PTY LTD||SUSPENSION CONCENTRATE|
|AMISTAR XTRA FUNGICIDE||SYNGENTA AUSTRALIA PTY LTD||SUSPENSION CONCENTRATE|
|APPARENT AZOXYSTROBIN EXTRA FUNGICIDE||Titan Ag Pty Ltd||SUSPENSION CONCENTRATE|
|Conquest AzoxyGuard Xtra Fungicide||CONQUEST CROP PROTECTION PTY LTD||SUSPENSION CONCENTRATE|
|GENFARM AZOXY XTRA FUNGICIDE||Nutrien Ag Solutions Limited||SUSPENSION CONCENTRATE|
|KINGSTAR Fungicide||Shandong Rainbow International Co Ltd||WATER DISPERSIBLE GRANULE|
|OZCROP AZOXYCYPRO WG FUNGICIDE||OzCrop Pty Ltd||WATER DISPERSIBLE GRANULE|
|RELYON AZOXY XTRA FUNGICIDE||Nutrien Ag Solutions Limited||SUSPENSION CONCENTRATE|
|Roxy Extra Fungicide||Nutrien Ag Solutions Limited||SUSPENSION CONCENTRATE|
|Smart Pantheon Fungicide||CROP SMART PTY LTD||SUSPENSION CONCENTRATE|
|TITAN AZOXYSTROBIN EXTRA FUNGICIDE||Titan Ag Pty Ltd||SUSPENSION CONCENTRATE|
4. ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Azoxystrobin 200g/L + cyproconazole 80g/L5. COST: $31.25 per L or kg.
|Azoxystrobin 120g/L + tebuconazole 200g/L|
|Azoxystrobin 200g/L + cyproconazole 80g/L|
|Azoxystrobin 200g/L + difenoconazole 125g/L|
|Azoxystrobin 200g/L + propiconazole 200g/L|
|Azoxystrobin 75g/L + epoxiconazole 75g/L|
|Azoxystrobin 96g/L + Triticonazole 194g/L|
8. GENERAL DESCRIPTION:A systemic fungicide for control of a range of fungal leaf diseases in cereals. It has preventative, antisporulant and early curative action with leaf disease control for up to 6 weeks.
9. APPLICATION METHODS AND TIPS:Best results when applied to actively growing crops in fine weather at least 2 hours before rain.
10. ADJUVANTS, WETTERS, OILS:None required.
11. EQUIPMENT:Boom spray with flat fan nozzles at 100-400 kpa producing a fine to medium droplet.
12. SPRAYER WASH OUT AND DECONTAMINATION:Thorough decontamination is required before using equipment on Apples as trace quantities may cause phytotxicity.
13. WATER OR CARRIER DATA:50-100 L/ha water recommended.
14. WEATHER:Apply in fine weather at least 2 hours before rain. Frosts before or after spraying may reduce disease control.
15. RAINFASTNESS:2 hours
16. SOIL:No specific effect of soil type but if plant growth is reducded by waterlogging or dry soils conditions then results may be unreliable. reducing
17. PLANT HEALTH and OTHER EFFECTS:Good crop safety on cereals.
18. WITHHOLDING PERIODS:Grazing - 21 days . Harvest - 42 days. Don't slaughter animals destined for export for at least 7 days after consumption of treated vegetation.
19. PLANT BACK PERIODS or RECROPPING INTERVALS:20. MODE OF ACTION:
21. PESTICIDE RESISTANCE:Some species may be resistant or develop resistance with continued application. Rotate with products from alternative groups.
22. TOXICITY:Poison schedule - S5
23. TOXICITY SYMPTOMS:No specific symptoms. No cases of human poisoning have been recorded.
24. FIRST AID:If SWALLOWED - Harmful if undiluted product swallowed. Rinse mouth with water. Give water to drink. If vomiting occurs give more water and seek medicl advice.
25. PROTECTIVE CLOTHING:Safety goggles and face shield.
26 RE ENTRY PERIODS and OTHER SAFETY ISSUES:After spray has dried
27. PROPERTIES:Product appearance - Yellow liquid with sweetish chalky odour.
28. ENVIRONMENTAL FATE:Summary - Highly toxic to aquatic life.
29. COMPATIBILITY:See HerbiGuide for compatibility with other herbicides, insecticides and fungicides.
30. REGISTERED CROPS, INSECTS and DISEASES.See HerbiGuide Species Solutions Tab for registered uses.
31. GOVERNMENT AND REGULATORY INFORMATION:Dangerous Goods Class - 9
Acknowledgments:Collated by HerbiGuide. Phone 08 98444064 or www.HerbiGuide.com.au for more information.