Clitoria ternatea extract
|Sero-X Insecticide||INNOVATE AG PTY LIMITED||EMULSIFIABLE CONCENTRATE|
4. ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Clitoria ternatea extract 400 g/L5. COST: $0.00 per L or kg.
6. CHEMICAL GROUP: .
7. RELATED PESTICIDES:
8. GENERAL DESCRIPTION:An agricultural insecticide for insects in cotton and other crops.
9. APPLICATION METHODS AND TIPS:Apply in fine weather.
Ensure good coverage
Apply before damageing pest numbers are present.
10. ADJUVANTS, WETTERS, OILS:None recommended
11. EQUIPMENT:12. SPRAYER WASH OUT AND DECONTAMINATION:
13. WATER OR CARRIER DATA:
17. PLANT HEALTH and OTHER EFFECTS:
18. WITHHOLDING PERIODS:
19. PLANT BACK PERIODS or RECROPPING INTERVALS:
20. MODE OF ACTION:
Pest symptoms may not show for several days after application.
21. PESTICIDE RESISTANCE:Some species may be resistant or develop resistance with continued application. Rotate with products from alternative groups.
22. TOXICITY:Poison schedule - S
Poison schedule - S
Mammalian toxicity -
Acute oral LD50 - mg/kg (rats), [For comparison table salt is 3000 mg/kg]
Acute dermal LD50 - > mg/kg (rabbit).
Vapour inhalation - LC50 - > mg/L air (rat).
Chronic oral toxicity NOEL - ppm for two years.
Not mutagenic or teratogenic (i.e. does not cause cancer or reproductive problems).
Acceptable Daily Intake (ADI) -
23. TOXICITY SYMPTOMS:24. FIRST AID:
If SWALLOWED -
If in EYES - Irrigate for 15 minutes with plenty of water.
If on SKIN - Rinse with plenty of water, remove contaminated clothing, wash with soap and water.
If INHALED - Remove patient to fresh air.
If patient has symptoms or is concerned contact a doctor immediately.
Advice to doctor - Treat symptomatically.
Call Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26
25. PROTECTIVE CLOTHING:Safety goggles and face shield.
Elbow length PVC gl;oves.
Cotton overalls and washable hat.
26 RE ENTRY PERIODS and OTHER SAFETY ISSUES:27. PROPERTIES:
Product appearance -
Shelf Life -
Product Flammability -
Half life in water - days at pH5 and 35 C.
Water solubility at 25 C. - ppm at pH
Oil solubility -
Octanol:Water ratio at 25 C. - at pH 5.
Vapour Pressure at 25 C. -
Dissociation constant - pKa.
Melting point - C.
Boiling point -
Molecular weight -
28. ENVIRONMENTAL FATE:Summary -
Birds - toxicity.
Fish - toxicity LC50 > ppm.
Invertebrates - toxicity.
Bees - toxicity.
It has a half life in soil of .
It has an EPA classification for soil mobility that ranges from
Ground water contamination
Accumulation in milk and tissues.
29. COMPATIBILITY:See HerbiGuide for compatibility with other herbicides, insecticides and fungicides.
See HerbiGuide for a full list of pesticide compatibilities.
30. REGISTERED CROPS, INSECTS and DISEASES.See HerbiGuide Species Solutions Tab for registered uses.
31. GOVERNMENT AND REGULATORY INFORMATION:APVMA Numbers:
OPP Chemical Code:
Land transport: ADG
Dangerous goods class (ADG):
Sea transport: IMDG
International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG):
Proper shipping name:
Air transport: IATA/ICAO
Proper Shipping Name:
Cargo Packing Instructions:
Passenger Packing Instructions:
No Spray Zones:
Downwind buffer zone of 5m for aquatic areas.
Collated by HerbiGuide. Phone 08 98444064 or www.HerbiGuide.com.au for more information.