|AAKO CYPRODINIL 300 EC FUNGICIDE||AAKO AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED||EMULSIFIABLE CONCENTRATE|
|CHORUS FOLIAR FUNGICIDE||SYNGENTA AUSTRALIA PTY LTD||WATER DISPERSIBLE GRANULE|
|SOLARIS 300 EC FUNGICIDE||ADAMA AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED||EMULSIFIABLE CONCENTRATE|
4. ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Cyprodinil 500 g/kg (or300)5. COST: $92.40 per L or kg.
6. CHEMICAL GROUP: 9.
7. RELATED PESTICIDES:
|Cyprodinil 500 g/kg (or300)|
8. GENERAL DESCRIPTION:An agricultural fungicide for the control of black spot in pome fruit and blossom blight and brown rot in stone fruit. It has little effect on predatory mites at normal rates.
9. APPLICATION METHODS AND TIPS:Best result in fine weather before the disease establishes.
Ensure thorough coverage.
10. ADJUVANTS, WETTERS, OILS:None recommended
11. EQUIPMENT:12. SPRAYER WASH OUT AND DECONTAMINATION:
13. WATER OR CARRIER DATA:
16. SOIL:17. PLANT HEALTH and OTHER EFFECTS:
Drift or spraying may damage cherries
18. WITHHOLDING PERIODS:Not required.
19. PLANT BACK PERIODS or RECROPPING INTERVALS:20. MODE OF ACTION:
21. PESTICIDE RESISTANCE:Some species may be resistant or develop resistance with continued application. Rotate with products from alternative groups.
22. TOXICITY:Poison schedule - S5
Summary: Repeated exposure may cause allergic reactions
Poison schedule - S5
Mammalian toxicity - Low
Acute oral LD50 - >2000 mg/kg (rats), [For comparison table salt is 3000 mg/kg]
Acute dermal LD50 - >2000 mg/kg (rabbit).
Skin - Non irritant.
Eye - Slight irritant and non sensitising in animal tests. Will irritate eyes.
Vapour inhalation - Low toxicity. LC50 - >2.3 mg/L air (rat).
Chronic oral toxicity NOEL - ppm for two years.
Not mutagenic or teratogenic (i.e. does not cause cancer or reproductive problems).
Acceptable Daily Intake (ADI) -
23. TOXICITY SYMPTOMS:24. FIRST AID:
If SWALLOWED - If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and take the container or label. Do not induce vomiting.
If in EYES - Irrigate for 15 minutes with plenty of water.
If on SKIN - Rinse with plenty of water, remove contaminated clothing, wash with soap and water.
If INHALED - Remove patient to fresh air.
If patient has symptoms or is concerned contact a doctor immediately.
Advice to doctor - Treat symptomatically. Non specific antidote.
Call Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26
25. PROTECTIVE CLOTHING:Safety goggles and face shield.
Elbow length PVC gl;oves.
Cotton overalls and washable hat.
26 RE ENTRY PERIODS and OTHER SAFETY ISSUES:Wear cotton overalls if working in the area for 2 days after spray.
27. PROPERTIES:Product appearance - Tan to brown water dispersible granule with a weak odour.
Shelf Life -
Product Flammability - Flashpoint >150 C. Ignition temperature 260 C. Not explosive. Not oxidising. Produces toxic smooke.
Half life in water - days at pH5 and 35 C.
Water solubility at 25 C. - miscible with water.
Oil solubility -
Octanol:Water ratio at 25 C. - at pH 5.
Vapour Pressure at 25 C. -
Dissociation constant - pKa.
Melting point - >78 C.
Boiling point -
Molecular weight -
Density - 0.48 g/cm3.
pH - 7-11 at 1%
28. ENVIRONMENTAL FATE:Summary -
Birds - toxicity.
Fish - Moderate toxicity LC50 >6.2 ppm.
Invertebrates - High toxicity. LC50 0.14 ppm
Bees - Low toxicity. LD50 oral > 316 ìg/bee, contact > 101 ìg/bee
Algae - Practically non toxic.
Earthworms - slightly toxic.
It has a half life in soil of .
It has an EPA classification for soil mobility that ranges from low to slight.
Ground water contamination unlikely
Does not persist in soil or water.
Accumulation in milk and tissues.
Bioaccumulation - Low potential.
29. COMPATIBILITY:See HerbiGuide for compatibility with other herbicides, insecticides and fungicides.
See HerbiGuide for a full list of pesticide compatibilities.
30. REGISTERED CROPS, INSECTS and DISEASES.See HerbiGuide Species Solutions Tab for registered uses.
31. GOVERNMENT AND REGULATORY INFORMATION:Initial Emergency Response Guide IERG -
NOHSC Classification and phrases - Hazardous
Risk Phrases: R36 Irritating to eyes
APVMA Numbers: 49660
UN number: 3077
OPP Chemical Code:
NOHSC classification: Hazardous
Land transport: ADG
Dangerous goods class (ADG): Not a dangerous good.
Packaging Group - None allocated
Hazchem Code - None allocated
Sea transport: IMDG
International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG):
Proper shipping name: Environmentally Hazardous Substance, Solid, N.O.S. (Cyprodinil)
Hazard Class: 9
ID Number: .
Packaging group: III
Marine Pollutant: Yes
Air transport: IATA/ICAO
Proper Shipping Name: Environmentally Hazardous Substance, Solid, N.O.S. (Cyprodinil)
Hazard Class: 9
Packaging group: III
Cargo Packing Instructions:
Passenger Packing Instructions:
Collated by HerbiGuide. Phone 08 98444064 or www.HerbiGuide.com.au for more information.