4. ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Fenarimol 120g/L5. COST: $149.16 per L or kg.
6. CHEMICAL GROUP: 3.
7. RELATED PESTICIDES:
|Cyproconazole 100 g/L|
|Cyproconazole 80g/L + propiconazole 250g/L|
|Flutriafol 250g/L (or 500-600)|
|Hexaconazole 50 g/L|
|Propiconazole 250g/L (or 500 or 750)|
|Propiconazole 250g/L+ Tebuconazole 250g/L|
|PROTHIOCONAZOLE 210g/L + TEBUCONAZOLE 210 g/L|
|Triadimefon 125g/L (or 500g/kg)|
8. GENERAL DESCRIPTION:A DMI fungicide
9. APPLICATION METHODS AND TIPS:Mix in water.
Ensure thorough coverage.
10. ADJUVANTS, WETTERS, OILS:Wetting agent is usually beneficial.
11. EQUIPMENT:12. SPRAYER WASH OUT AND DECONTAMINATION:
13. WATER OR CARRIER DATA:
14. WEATHER:15. RAINFASTNESS:
17. PLANT HEALTH and OTHER EFFECTS:
May cause a slight reduction in leaf size and increased greenness of leaves.
May cause tighter bunches in Grapes resulting in increased Botrytis or Grey Mould.
18. WITHHOLDING PERIODS:19. PLANT BACK PERIODS or RECROPPING INTERVALS:
20. MODE OF ACTION:
21. PESTICIDE RESISTANCE:
Some species may be resistant or develop resistance with continued application. Rotate with products from alternative groups.
22. TOXICITY:Poison schedule - S5
Poison schedule - S5
Mammalian toxicity -
Acute oral LD50 - >2000 mg/kg (rats), [For comparison table salt is 3000 mg/kg]
Acute dermal LD50 - >4000 mg/kg (rabbit).
Skin - Slight irritant. May cause drying or flaking of skin with prolonged exposure
Eye - Slight irritant.
Vapour inhalation - LC50 - > mg/L air (rat). Low toxicity.
Chronic oral toxicity NOEL - ppm for two years.
Not mutagenic or teratogenic (i.e. does not cause cancer or reproductive problems).
Acceptable Daily Intake (ADI) - 0.01 mg/kg/day.
Noel - 1 mg/kg/day
23. TOXICITY SYMPTOMS:24. FIRST AID:
If SWALLOWED -
If in EYES - Irrigate for 15 minutes with plenty of water. See a doctor.
If on SKIN - Rinse with plenty of water, remove contaminated clothing, wash with soap and water.
If INHALED - Remove patient to fresh air.
If patient has symptoms or is concerned contact a doctor immediately.
Advice to doctor - Treat symptomatically.
Call Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26
25. PROTECTIVE CLOTHING:Safety goggles and face shield.
Elbow length PVC gl;oves.
Cotton overalls and washable hat.
26 RE ENTRY PERIODS and OTHER SAFETY ISSUES:27. PROPERTIES:
Product appearance - Cream to light tan opaque liquid.
Shelf Life -
Product Flammability - Does not burn. Unlikely to decompose in fire. May decompose after drying and further strong heating.
Half life in water - days at pH5 and 35 C.
Water solubility at 25 C. 0.0137 g/L. Miscible with water.
Oil solubility -
Octanol:Water ratio at 25 C. - at pH 5.
Vapour Pressure at 25 C. -
Dissociation constant - pKa.
Melting point - C.
Boiling point - 100C
Molecular weight -
Density - Specific gravity 105 g/mL at 20C
28. ENVIRONMENTAL FATE:Summary -
Birds - toxicity.
Fish - Moderate to high toxicity LC50 > ppm.
Invertebrates - toxicity.
Bees - Low toxicity.
Eathworms - Low toxicity.
It has a half life in soil of about 1 year if incorporated into the soil.
It has an EPA classification for soil mobility that ranges from
Minimal leaching occurs in soil with most remaining in the top 5-10 cm of soil.
Ground water contamination
Accumulation in milk and tissues - Does not accumulate in the body or animal systems.
Broken down by photodegradation with a half life of about 12 hours in intense sunlight.
29. COMPATIBILITY:See HerbiGuide for compatibility with other herbicides, insecticides and fungicides.
See HerbiGuide for a full list of pesticide compatibilities.
Compatible with a number of common insecticides, fungicides and acaracides
30. REGISTERED CROPS, INSECTS and DISEASES.See HerbiGuide Species Solutions Tab for registered uses.
31. GOVERNMENT AND REGULATORY INFORMATION:Dangerous Goods Class - Not classified as a dangerous good.
Hazchem Code - None allocated
Packaging Group - None allocated
UN Number - None allocated
Worksafe Classification -
Acknowledgments:Collated by HerbiGuide. Phone 08 98444064 or www.HerbiGuide.com.au for more information.