4. ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Flusilazole 200g/kg5. COST: $643.49 per L or kg.
6. CHEMICAL GROUP: 3.
7. RELATED PESTICIDES:
|Cyproconazole 100 g/L|
|Cyproconazole 80g/L + propiconazole 250g/L|
|Flutriafol 250g/L (or 500-600)|
|Hexaconazole 50 g/L|
|Propiconazole 250g/L (or 500 or 750)|
|Propiconazole 250g/L+ Tebuconazole 250g/L|
|PROTHIOCONAZOLE 210g/L + TEBUCONAZOLE 210 g/L|
|Triadimefon 125g/L (or 500g/kg)|
8. GENERAL DESCRIPTION:A curative and protective fungicide for Black Spot of Apples and Powdery Mildew of Grapes.
9. APPLICATION METHODS AND TIPS:Mix with water. Requires constant agitation.
Ensure thorough coverage.
10. ADJUVANTS, WETTERS, OILS:Use a wetting agent.
11. EQUIPMENT:12. SPRAYER WASH OUT AND DECONTAMINATION:
13. WATER OR CARRIER DATA:
Avoid alkaline water.
14. WEATHER:Rainfast in 4 hours.
15. RAINFASTNESS:4 hours
16. SOIL:17. PLANT HEALTH and OTHER EFFECTS:
Application to White Frontignac grapes may cause bunch constriction which may lead to increased Botrytis or Grey Mould incidence.
18. WITHHOLDING PERIODS:19. PLANT BACK PERIODS or RECROPPING INTERVALS:
20. MODE OF ACTION:
21. PESTICIDE RESISTANCE:
Some species may be resistant or develop resistance with continued application. Rotate with products from alternative groups.
22. TOXICITY:Poison schedule - S5
Poison schedule - S6
Mammalian toxicity - Low
Acute oral LD50 - 3000 mg/kg (female rats), >4000 mg/kg (male rats) [For comparison table salt is 3000 mg/kg]
Acute dermal LD50 - >2000 mg/kg (rabbit).
Skin - Slight irritant. Not sensitising.
Eye - Irritant. May cause substantial but temporary eye injury.
Vapour inhalation - LC50 - >4.3 mg/L air (rat). May irritate throat.
Chronic oral toxicity NOEL - ppm for two years.
Not teratogenic. Classified as a weak carcinogen. May cause harm to the unborn child.
Acceptable Daily Intake (ADI) -
23. TOXICITY SYMPTOMS:24. FIRST AID:
If SWALLOWED - See a doctor. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If in EYES - Irrigate for 15 minutes with plenty of water. See a Doctor.
If on SKIN - Rinse with plenty of water, remove contaminated clothing, wash with soap and water.
If INHALED - Remove patient to fresh air. Give artificial respiration if breathing has stopped. Give oxygen if breathing is difficult.
If patient has symptoms or is concerned contact a doctor immediately.
Advice to doctor - Treat symptomatically.
Call Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26
25. PROTECTIVE CLOTHING:Safety goggles and face shield.
Elbow length PVC gl;oves.
Cotton overalls and washable hat.
26 RE ENTRY PERIODS and OTHER SAFETY ISSUES:27. PROPERTIES:
Product appearance - Light brown
Shelf Life -
Product Flammability - Autoignition at 525C. Decomposes from 300C. Explosion limit - lower 0.173 vol. %. Use water, foam, powder or CO2 for fires.
Half life in water - days at pH5 and 35 C.
Water solubility at 25 C. - dispersible.
Oil solubility -
Octanol:Water ratio at 25 C. - Kow 5550 at pH 7. LogPow 3.74 pH 7.
Vapour Pressure at 25 C. -
Dissociation constant - pKa.
Melting point - C.
Boiling point -
Molecular weight -
Density - 0.58 g/cm3
Odour - Slight lignin sulphonate
28. ENVIRONMENTAL FATE:Summary -
Birds - Low toxicity. LC50 Mallard duck 1584 mg/kg. LC50 Bobwhite Quail >5620 mg/kg.
Fish - Low toxicity LC50 >8 mg/L.
Invertebrates - Low toxicity. EC50 Daphnia 21.4 mg/L
Bees - Low toxicity.
Algae - 4.4 mg/L (growth rate)
Mites - Not affected.
It has a half life in soil of .
It has an EPA classification for soil mobility that ranges from
Ground water contamination
Accumulation in milk and tissues.
Accumulates in soil.
29. COMPATIBILITY:See HerbiGuide for compatibility with other herbicides, insecticides and fungicides.
See HerbiGuide for a full list of pesticide compatibilities.
Compatible with most insecticides and fungicides.
Not compatible with lime sulphur, Bordeaux mixture or alkaline preparations.
30. REGISTERED CROPS, INSECTS and DISEASES.See HerbiGuide Species Solutions Tab for registered uses.
31. GOVERNMENT AND REGULATORY INFORMATION:Dangerous Goods Class - Not classified as a dangerous good.
Hazchem Code -
Packaging Group -
UN Number - None allocated.
Worksafe Classification -
Symbol - N Dangerous to the environment.
Acknowledgments:Collated by HerbiGuide. Phone 08 98444064 or www.HerbiGuide.com.au for more information.