|FARMOZ KLARTAN INSECTICIDE||ADAMA AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED||SUSPENSION CONCENTRATE|
|MAVRIK AQUAFLOW INSECTICIDE||ADAMA AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED||SUSPENSION CONCENTRATE|
4. ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: TAU-FLUVALINATE 240g/L5. COST: $368.50 per L or kg.
6. CHEMICAL GROUP: 3A.
7. RELATED PESTICIDES:
|ALPHA-CYPERMETHRIN 100g/L (or250)|
|BIFENTHRIN 100g/L (80 to 400g/L forms)|
|CYPERMETHRIN 200 (or 260g/L)|
8. GENERAL DESCRIPTION:An insecticide and miticide mainly used in fruit, vegetables and ornamentals.
9. APPLICATION METHODS AND TIPS:Don't use where integrated mite control is used because this is highly toxic to predatory mites.
Use sufficient water to give good penetration and coverage.
The addition of 500 g of salt per 100 L of spray solution may improve the control of sucking insects.
Synthetic latex surfactants such as Bond improve control slightly under normal conditions and improve rainfastness and have maintained control levels with up to 50 mm rainfall after spraying.
10. ADJUVANTS, WETTERS, OILS:11. EQUIPMENT:
12. SPRAYER WASH OUT AND DECONTAMINATION:
13. WATER OR CARRIER DATA:
17. PLANT HEALTH and OTHER EFFECTS:
18. WITHHOLDING PERIODS:
19. PLANT BACK PERIODS or RECROPPING INTERVALS:
20. MODE OF ACTION:
21. PESTICIDE RESISTANCE:Helicoverpa: Follow local plans to manage pyrethrin resistance.
Apply no more than 2 sprays before rotating to another insecticide group.
22. TOXICITY:Poison schedule - S5
Irritates eyes and skin. Wear a face shield or goggles.
Low toxicity for skin absorption, inhalation and swallowing.
Inhalation of a very toxic gas may be produced in the container when stored at high temperatures is extremely dangerous.
Poison schedule - S
Mammalian toxicity -
Acute oral LD50 - mg/kg (rats), [For comparison table salt is 3000 mg/kg]
Acute dermal LD50 - > mg/kg (rabbit).
Vapour inhalation - LC50 - > mg/L air (rat).
Chronic oral toxicity NOEL - ppm for two years.
Not mutagenic or teratogenic (i.e. does not cause cancer or reproductive problems).
Acceptable Daily Intake (ADI) -
23. TOXICITY SYMPTOMS:24. FIRST AID:
Contact Poisons Information Centre.
If Swallowed - Do not induce vomiting. Wash out mouth with water.
If in Eyes - flush with water.
If on Skin - wash with soap and water.
If inhaled - move person to fresh are and rest.
Advice to doctor - Treat symptomatically. No specific antidote available.
25. PROTECTIVE CLOTHING:Wear a face shield or goggles when spraying.
Wear a respirator in confined areas or where exposure levels are high.
Re entry period - Wear protective clothing until the spray has dried.
26 RE ENTRY PERIODS and OTHER SAFETY ISSUES:27. PROPERTIES:
Product appearance -
Shelf Life -
Product Flammability -
Half life in water - days at pH5 and 35 C.
Water solubility at 25 C. - ppm at pH
Oil solubility -
Octanol:Water ratio at 25 C. - at pH 5.
Vapour Pressure at 25 C. -
Dissociation constant - pKa.
Melting point - C.
Boiling point -
Molecular weight -
28. ENVIRONMENTAL FATE:Extremely toxic to fish (LC50 96hrs =0.003-0.006 mg/L.
Low hazard to bees.
Low toxicity to birds (LD50>2510 mg/kg)
Birds - toxicity.
Fish - toxicity LC50 > ppm.
Invertebrates - toxicity.
Bees - toxicity.
It has a half life in soil of .
It has an EPA classification for soil mobility that ranges from
Ground water contamination
Accumulation in milk and tissues.
29. COMPATIBILITY:See HerbiGuide for compatibility with other herbicides, insecticides and fungicides.
See HerbiGuide for a full list of pesticide compatibilities.
30. REGISTERED CROPS, INSECTS and DISEASES.See HerbiGuide Species Solutions Tab for registered uses.
31. GOVERNMENT AND REGULATORY INFORMATION:Dangerous Goods Class -
Hazchem Code -
Packaging Group -
UN Number -
Worksafe Classification -
Collated by HerbiGuide. Phone 08 98444064 or www.HerbiGuide.com.au for more information.