|POLYRAM DF FUNGICIDE SPRAY||BASF AUSTRALIA LTD.||DRY FLOWABLE|
4. ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Metiram 700g/kg5. COST: $14.30 per L or kg.
6. CHEMICAL GROUP: M3.
7. RELATED PESTICIDES:
|Mancozeb 750g/kg (625-800g/kg)|
8. GENERAL DESCRIPTION:A multisite fungicide
9. APPLICATION METHODS AND TIPS:Mix with water.
Use a high volume or low volume sprayer.
Ensure thorough coverage.
10. ADJUVANTS, WETTERS, OILS:Wetting agent recommended for Brassicas.
11. EQUIPMENT:Low volume or high volume sprayers
12. SPRAYER WASH OUT AND DECONTAMINATION:13. WATER OR CARRIER DATA:
At least 200 L/ha for low volume spraying. Apply to runoff (1000-3000 L/ha) for high volume spraying.
14. WEATHER:15. RAINFASTNESS:
17. PLANT HEALTH and OTHER EFFECTS:
18. WITHHOLDING PERIODS:
19. PLANT BACK PERIODS or RECROPPING INTERVALS:
20. MODE OF ACTION:
21. PESTICIDE RESISTANCE:Some species may be resistant or develop resistance with continued application. Rotate with products from alternative groups.
22. TOXICITY:Poison schedule - S5
Poison schedule - S
Mammalian toxicity -
Acute oral LD50 - >5000 mg/kg (rats), [For comparison table salt is 3000 mg/kg]. Low toxicity.
Acute dermal LD50 - >2000 mg/kg (rabbit).
Skin - Non irritating. May cause sensitisation.
Eye - Non irritating.
Vapour inhalation - LC50 - >2.71 mg/L/4hr air (rat). May irritate respiratory tract.
Chronic oral toxicity NOEL - ppm for two years.
Not mutagenic or teratogenic (i.e. does not cause cancer or reproductive problems).
Acceptable Daily Intake (ADI) -
23. TOXICITY SYMPTOMS:24. FIRST AID:
If SWALLOWED - See a doctor. Do NOT give alcohol.
If in EYES - Irrigate for 15 minutes with plenty of water.
If on SKIN - Rinse with plenty of water, remove contaminated clothing, wash with soap and water. See a doctor.
If INHALED - Remove patient to fresh air. See a doctor.
If patient has symptoms or is concerned contact a doctor immediately.
Advice to doctor - Treat symptomatically.
Call Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26
25. PROTECTIVE CLOTHING:Safety goggles and face shield.
Elbow length PVC gl;oves.
Cotton overalls and washable hat.
26 RE ENTRY PERIODS and OTHER SAFETY ISSUES:27. PROPERTIES:
Product appearance - Light brown water dispersible granules
Shelf Life -
Product Flammability - Non flammable. Autoignition 280C. May give off toxic fumes if burnt. Use water, foam, powder or CO2. It may form explosive dust mixtures with air.
Half life in water - days at pH5 and 35 C.
Water solubility at 25 C. - Disperses in water.
Oil solubility -
Octanol:Water ratio at 25 C. - at pH 5.
Vapour Pressure at 25 C. - Very low
Dissociation constant - pKa.
Melting point - C.
Boiling point -
Molecular weight -
Density - 0.55-0.7 kg/m3
CAS No 9006-42-2
28. ENVIRONMENTAL FATE:Summary -
Birds - toxicity.
Fish - toxicity LC50 > ppm.
Invertebrates - toxicity.
Bees - toxicity.
It has a half life in soil of .
It has an EPA classification for soil mobility that ranges from
Ground water contamination
Accumulation in milk and tissues.
29. COMPATIBILITY:See HerbiGuide for compatibility with other herbicides, insecticides and fungicides.
See HerbiGuide for a full list of pesticide compatibilities.
Compatible with most common insecticides and fungicides.
Not compatible with integrated mite control programs using Typhlodromus pyri in Apples.
Not compatible with strong acids or alkalis.
30. REGISTERED CROPS, INSECTS and DISEASES.See HerbiGuide Species Solutions Tab for registered uses.
31. GOVERNMENT AND REGULATORY INFORMATION:Dangerous Goods Class - Not classified as a dangerous good
Hazchem Code - Not applicable
Packaging Group - Not applicable
EPG - Not applicable
UN Number - Not applicable
Worksafe Classification -
Collated by HerbiGuide. Phone 08 98444064 or www.HerbiGuide.com.au for more information.