Raptor WG 700
|1 Trade name||Manufacturer||Form|
|Conquest Imazamax 700 WG Herbicide||CONQUEST CROP PROTECTION PTY LTD||WATER DISPERSIBLE GRANULE|
|CROP CARE CLAW HERBICIDE||CROP CARE AUSTRALASIA PTY LTD||WATER DISPERSIBLE GRANULE|
|CROP CARE RAPTOR WG HERBICIDE||CROP CARE AUSTRALASIA PTY LTD||WATER DISPERSIBLE GRANULE|
|FARMALINX MAXMOX 700 WG HERBICIDE||FARMALINX PTY LTD||WATER DISPERSIBLE GRANULE|
|FMC HARRIER 700 WG HERBICIDE||FMC AUSTRALASIA PTY LTD||WATER DISPERSIBLE GRANULE|
|GENFARM IMAZAMOX 700 WG HERBICIDE||LANDMARK OPERATIONS LIMITED||WATER DISPERSIBLE GRANULE|
|I-MOX 700 WG HERBICIDE||SHANDONG RAINBOW INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD.||WATER DISPERSIBLE GRANULE|
|IMTRADE IMAZAMOX 700 WG HERBICIDE||IMTRADE AUSTRALIA PTY LTD||WATER DISPERSIBLE GRANULE|
|MACPHERSONS TOJO 700 WG HERBICIDE||TGAC AUSTRALIA PTY. LTD.||WATER DISPERSIBLE GRANULE|
|OZCROP IMAZAMOX 700 WG HERBICIDE||OZCROP PTY. LTD.||WATER DISPERSIBLE GRANULE|
|RAPTOR WG HERBICIDE||BASF AUSTRALIA LTD.||WATER DISPERSIBLE GRANULE|
|TITAN IMAZAMOX 700 WG HERBICIDE||TITAN AG PTY LTD||WATER DISPERSIBLE GRANULE|
3 ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Imazamox 700 g/KgFormulation: Water dispersible granule
4 CHEMICAL GROUP: B - Imidazolinone herbicide
5 RELATED HERBICIDES:
Arsenal, Broadstrike, chlorsulfuron(Glean), Eclipse, Flame, metsulfuron(Ally), OnDuty, Spinnaker, triasulfuron(Logran).
6 GENERAL DESCRIPTION:An early post emergence herbicide for a range of grasses and broadleaf weeds in some leguminous crops such as peas, soybeans and peanuts.
7 APPLICATION METHODS AND TIPS:Apply grass selective herbicides 7 days before Raptor.
Apply to actively growing weeds.
Good crop competition is required for good results.
Add a non ionic surfactant.
Do not use on soils with a (CaCl2) pH of less than 5.5 where and less than 300 mm rainfall is expected before planting cereals.
10 WATER QUALITY:Hard water
11 COMPATIBILITY:Trace elements.
14 HERBICIDE RESISTANCE:Plants tolerant to group B will not be controlled by this herbicide.
Some populations of plants may have resistance or will develop resistance after several applications of this product.
15 REPLANTING INTERVALS:
|Many crops||18-21 months.|
16 WITHHOLDING PERIODS:
17 RE-ENTRY PERIOD:18 PROTECTIVE CLOTHING:
Normal protective clothing recommended
Elbow length PVC gloves
Goggles and face shield
Cotton overalls buttoned to the neck and wrists.
Avoid breathing dust and mist.
19 SOIL:20 MODE OF ACTION:
Inhibits the ALS enzyme.
Uptake and translocation:Leaf absorbed.
Physiological effects:Residual Life and Breakdown:
Some pea varieties may be sensitive. See label for current list of tolerant varieties.
Crop tolerance:Varietal sensitivities:
Effect on Clover Species:
Effect on Medic Species:
Effect on Lucerne:
Effect on Native Plants:
22 DISEASE AND INSECT EFFECTS:
23 PLANT SYMPTOMS:
Susceptible weeds will die or remain stunted.
May cause temporary crop yellowing.
May reduce internode length on crop causing a partial stunting or compact growth appearance.
SECONDARY EFFECTS:24 TOXICITY:
Low toxicity with a low user hazard.
Details:Mammalian toxicity - Low.
Acute oral LD50 - >5000 mg/kg (rats), [For comparison table salt is 3000 mg/kg]
Acute dermal LD50 - >4000 mg/kg (rat).
Skin - Mildly irritating.
Eye - Mildly irritating.
Vapour inhalation - LC50 - >5.8 mg/L air (rat). Practically non toxic.
Chronic oral toxicity NOEL - ppm for two years.
Not mutagenic or teratogenic (i.e. does not cause cancer or reproductive problems).
Other Species - Birds - toxicity.
Fish - toxicity LC50 > ppm. "Toxic to aquatic flora" no other details on MSDS or label.
Invertebrates - toxicity.
Bees - toxicity.
25 TOXICITY SYMPTOMS:26 FIRST AID:
If in EYES - wash out immediately with water. See a doctor if irritation persists.
If on SKIN - Wash with soap and water. See a doctor if irritation persists.
If INHALED - remove patient to fresh air.
Advice to doctor - Treat symptomatically.
for Oral Intake:
27 ENVIRONMENTAL FATE:In dry and/or cold seasons significant carry over of herbicide may occur and affect following crops. Many crops have a recommended recropping interval of 18-21 months.
It has a half life in soil of .
It has an EPA classification for soil mobility that ranges from
Ground water contamination
Accumulation in milk and tissues.
RESTRICTED SPRAYING AREAS:Do not spray within 50 metres of wetlands or waterways because it is toxic to aquatic flora.
31 PROPERTIES:Flammability - Not flammable.
Water solubility at 25 C. - Dispersible;
Oil solubility -
Octanol:Water ratio at 25 C. - at pH 5;
Vapour Pressure at 25 C. - Low.
Dissociation constant - pKa
Melting point - Not applicable.
Molecular weight - Density = 567 kg/m3
Half life in water - days at pH5 and 35 C.
33 REFERENCES:Field Crop Herbicide Information:
2. Concentration of Active Constituent : 700g/kg
Trade Name : Raptor WG.
3. Formulation : Water dispersible granule.
4. Poison Schedule :
6. Product colour : Light tan granules with no odour.
7. Product Flammability : 5
8. Dangerous Goods Class : Not a dangerous good.
9. Shelf Life :
10. Mixtures Compatibility :
11. Registered Crop(s) :
12. Effect of Soil Texture on Herbicide :
13. Effect of Soil pH on Herbicide :
14. Effect of Soil Organic Matter on Herbicide :
15. Mode of Action : ALS inhibitor.
16. Application Timing : Early post emergence.
17. Rate Variations : 45 - 50 g/ha.
18. Rates Selection :
19. Weeds Controlled : Some annual grasses and broadleaf weeds.
20. Effect on Crop : May cause stunting and transient yellowing.
21. Effect on Legume Species : variable.
22. Soil Moisture at Application :
23. Frost Effects :
24. Frost Free Days Required After Application :
25. Effect of Application Water Quality on Herbicide :
Saline Water -
Soil Colloids -
26. Recommended Water Volume : More than 50 L/ha.
27. Nozzle Type : Flat fan.
28. Recommended Nozzle Pressure : 200-300 kPa
29. Recommended Filter Size : Mesh size as suitable for nozzle being used.
30. Recommended Wetter - BS1000 or non ionic wetting agent for use in Peas. Spray oil (Hasten & Kwickin recommended by manufacturer) and ammonium sulphate.
31. Other Additives : Ammonium sulphate in some situations.
32. Rain Fastness : 2 hours.
33. Time Interval Before Effect is Noticed :
34. Weed Symptoms : Cessation of growth and/or death.
35. Effect of Herbicide/Disease Interaction on Crop :
36. Withholding Period : 28-42 days.
37. Plant-Back Period : 0-21 months.
Spray Tank Clean-Up : Drain tank and flush with clean water for a minimum of 10 minutes. Fill the tank with clean water and rinse.
Remove the nozzles and screens and clean separately.
39. Other Comments :
Acknowledgments:Collated by HerbiGuide. For more information see www.herbiguide.com.au or phone 08 98444064.