|PROSPER 500 EC FUNGICIDE||BAYER CROPSCIENCE PTY LTD||EMULSIFIABLE CONCENTRATE|
|SPIROX 500 EC FUNGICIDE||Arysta Lifescience Benelux Sprl||EMULSIFIABLE CONCENTRATE|
4. ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Spiroxamine 500g/L5. COST: $45.27 per L or kg.
6. CHEMICAL GROUP: 5.
7. RELATED PESTICIDES:
|Spinetoram 120g/L (or 250g/kg)|
8. GENERAL DESCRIPTION:An agricultural fungicide.
Also contains emulsifier and benzyl alcohol solvent
9. APPLICATION METHODS AND TIPS:Some markets may not have established MRL's for this product. If crop is for export check with Bayer for MRL data.
10. ADJUVANTS, WETTERS, OILS:None recommended
11. EQUIPMENT:Use equipment that provides thorough and even coverage.
12. SPRAYER WASH OUT AND DECONTAMINATION:Triple rinse with water and wetting agent.
13. WATER OR CARRIER DATA:250 -1000 L/ha water.
14. WEATHER:Apply in fine weather.
15. RAINFASTNESS:16. SOIL:
No specific effects.
17. PLANT HEALTH and OTHER EFFECTS:18. WITHHOLDING PERIODS:
19. PLANT BACK PERIODS or RECROPPING INTERVALS:
20. MODE OF ACTION:Morpholine group.
21. PESTICIDE RESISTANCE:Some species may be resistant or develop resistance with continued application. Rotate with products from alternative groups.
22. TOXICITY:Poison schedule - S6
Poison schedule - S6
Mammalian toxicity -
Acute oral LD50 - 1000 mg/kg (rats), Harmful. [For comparison table salt is 3000 mg/kg]
Acute dermal LD50 - >200 - >1000 mg/kg. Harmful.
Skin - LD50 >2000 mg/kg. Practically non toxic. Moderately irritating. Severely irritating to mucous membranes.
Eye - Irritating.
Vapour inhalation - LC50 - > 2.3 mg/L air (rat). Practically non toxic
Chronic oral toxicity NOEL - ppm for two years.
Not mutagenic or teratogenic (i.e. does not cause cancer or reproductive problems).
Acceptable Daily Intake (ADI) -
23. TOXICITY SYMPTOMS:May irritate eyes.
May produce respiratory irritation.
24. FIRST AID:If SWALLOWED - Rinse mouth with water.
If in EYES - Irrigate for 15 minutes with plenty of water. See a doctor.
If on SKIN - Rinse with plenty of water, remove contaminated clothing, wash with soap and water.
If INHALED - Remove patient to fresh air. Keep patient at rest.
If patient has symptoms or is concerned contact a doctor immediately.
Advice to doctor - Treat symptomatically. Unlikely to cause poisoning.
Call Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26
25. PROTECTIVE CLOTHING:Safety goggles and face shield.
Elbow length PVC gloves.
Cotton overalls and washable hat.
26 RE ENTRY PERIODS and OTHER SAFETY ISSUES:Wait until spray has dried.
27. PROPERTIES:Product appearance - Brown, clear to slightly turbid emulsifiable concentrate liquid with an aromatic odour.
Shelf Life -
Product Flammability - Flashpoint 109C. Not flammable under normal conditions of use. May emit toxic fumes if burnt.
Half life in water - days at pH5 and 35 C.
Water solubility at 25 C. - emulsifiable.
Oil solubility -
Octanol:Water ratio at 25 C. - at pH 5.
Vapour Pressure at 25 C. -
Dissociation constant - pKa.
Melting point - C.
Boiling point -
Molecular weight -
Density - 1g/mL at 20C
28. ENVIRONMENTAL FATE:Summary - Highly toxic to algae and harmful to fish and invertebrates.
Birds - toxicity.
Fish - High toxicity LC50 5.7 ppm.
Invertebrates - High toxicity. EC50 5.1 mg/L
Bees - low toxicity.
Algae - LD50 0.0032 ppm
Earthworm Low toxicity. LD50 >1000 mg/kg dry soil.
It has a half life in soil of .
It has an EPA classification for soil mobility that ranges from
Ground water contamination
Accumulation in milk and tissues.
29. COMPATIBILITY:See HerbiGuide for compatibility with other herbicides, insecticides and fungicides.
See HerbiGuide for a full list of pesticide compatibilities.
30. REGISTERED CROPS, INSECTS and DISEASES.See HerbiGuide Species Solutions Tab for registered uses.
31. GOVERNMENT AND REGULATORY INFORMATION:Dangerous Goods Class - 6.1
Hazchem Code - 2X
Packaging Group - 3
EPG - 34
UN Number - 2902
Worksafe Classification -
32. References:Bayer (2003) Proper label 52817 and MSDS 1/8/2002
Acknowledgments:Collated by HerbiGuide. Phone 08 98444064 or www.HerbiGuide.com.au for more information.