|IMTRADE SPIRE 500 EC FUNGICIDE||IMTRADE AUSTRALIA PTY LTD||EMULSIFIABLE CONCENTRATE|
|PROSPER 500 EC FUNGICIDE||BAYER CROPSCIENCE PTY LTD||EMULSIFIABLE CONCENTRATE|
|SPIROX 500 EC FUNGICIDE||Arysta Lifescience Benelux Sprl||EMULSIFIABLE CONCENTRATE|
4. ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Spiroxamine 500g/L5. COST: $45.21 per L or kg.
|Spinetoram 120g/L (or 250g/kg)|
8. GENERAL DESCRIPTION:An agricultural fungicide.
9. APPLICATION METHODS AND TIPS:Some markets may not have established MRL's for this product. If crop is for export check with Bayer for MRL data.
10. ADJUVANTS, WETTERS, OILS:None recommended
11. EQUIPMENT:Use equipment that provides thorough and even coverage.
12. SPRAYER WASH OUT AND DECONTAMINATION:Triple rinse with water and wetting agent.
13. WATER OR CARRIER DATA:250 -1000 L/ha water.
14. WEATHER:Apply in fine weather.
15. RAINFASTNESS:16. SOIL:
17. PLANT HEALTH and OTHER EFFECTS:18. WITHHOLDING PERIODS:
20. MODE OF ACTION:Morpholine group.
21. PESTICIDE RESISTANCE:Some species may be resistant or develop resistance with continued application. Rotate with products from alternative groups.
22. TOXICITY:Poison schedule - S6
23. TOXICITY SYMPTOMS:May irritate eyes.
24. FIRST AID:If SWALLOWED - Rinse mouth with water.
25. PROTECTIVE CLOTHING:Safety goggles and face shield.
26 RE ENTRY PERIODS and OTHER SAFETY ISSUES:Wait until spray has dried.
27. PROPERTIES:Product appearance - Brown, clear to slightly turbid emulsifiable concentrate liquid with an aromatic odour.
28. ENVIRONMENTAL FATE:Summary - Highly toxic to algae and harmful to fish and invertebrates.
29. COMPATIBILITY:See HerbiGuide for compatibility with other herbicides, insecticides and fungicides.
30. REGISTERED CROPS, INSECTS and DISEASES.See HerbiGuide Species Solutions Tab for registered uses.
31. GOVERNMENT AND REGULATORY INFORMATION:Dangerous Goods Class - 6.1
32. References:Bayer (2003) Proper label 52817 and MSDS 1/8/2002
Acknowledgments:Collated by HerbiGuide. Phone 08 98444064 or www.HerbiGuide.com.au for more information.