|GENFARM TOLEX LIQUID FUNGICIDE||LANDMARK OPERATIONS LIMITED||SUSPENSION CONCENTRATE|
|RIZOLEX IN FURROW FUNGICIDE||SUMITOMO CHEMICAL AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED||SUSPENSION CONCENTRATE|
|SHIBA FUNGICIDE||SUMITOMO CHEMICAL AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED||SUSPENSION CONCENTRATE|
|SUMITOMO RIZOLEX 100D FUNGICIDE||SUMITOMO CHEMICAL AUSTRALIA PTY LIMITED||DUST|
4. ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Tolclofos-methyl 100g/kg5. COST: $36.30 per L or kg.
6. CHEMICAL GROUP: 14.
7. RELATED PESTICIDES:
8. GENERAL DESCRIPTION:A group X fungicide for control of Rhizoctonia. It is from the organophosphate group.
9. APPLICATION METHODS AND TIPS:Applied to seed or tubers.
Application can usually be done adequately in the seed box.
Don't treat freshly cut potatoes - wait until wounds they have dried or decreased emergence may result.
Does not control Pythium species.
Used as an in furrow spray or water injection at planting in Cotton.
10. ADJUVANTS, WETTERS, OILS:None recommended.
11. EQUIPMENT:12. SPRAYER WASH OUT AND DECONTAMINATION:
13. WATER OR CARRIER DATA:
Do not mix with alkaline water.
20-350 L water/ha.
14. WEATHER:15. RAINFASTNESS:
17. PLANT HEALTH and OTHER EFFECTS:
18. WITHHOLDING PERIODS:
Not required when used as directed.
Not required when used as directed.
19. PLANT BACK PERIODS or RECROPPING INTERVALS:20. MODE OF ACTION:
Inhibits phosphlipid synthesis. Inhibits the germination of spores and growth of fungal mycelia.
Non systemic, contact fungicide with protective and curative action.
Organophosphate ester group.
21. PESTICIDE RESISTANCE:Some species may be resistant or develop resistance with continued application. Rotate with products from alternative groups.
22. TOXICITY:Poison schedule - S0
Summary: Slightly toxic.
Poison schedule - Exempt.
Mammalian toxicity - Slightly toxic.
Acute oral LD50 - 5000 mg/kg (rats), [For comparison table salt is 3000 mg/kg]
Acute dermal LD50 - >5000 mg/kg (rabbit).
Skin - Non irritant.
Eye - Non irritant.
Vapour inhalation - LC50 - > 18.2 mg/L air (rat).
Chronic oral toxicity NOEL - ppm for two years.
Not mutagenic or teratogenic (i.e. does not cause cancer or reproductive problems).
Acceptable Daily Intake (ADI) -
Feeding studies indicate no cumulative toxicity.
23. TOXICITY SYMPTOMS:24. FIRST AID:
If SWALLOWED - Rinse mouth out with water. Contact a doctor.
If in EYES - Irrigate for 15 minutes with plenty of water.
If on SKIN - Rinse with plenty of water, remove contaminated clothing, wash with soap and water.
If INHALED - Remove patient to fresh air.
If patient has symptoms or is concerned contact a doctor immediately.
Advice to doctor - Treat symptomatically.
Call Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26
25. PROTECTIVE CLOTHING:Safety goggles and face shield.
Elbow length PVC gloves.
Cotton overalls and washable hat.
26 RE ENTRY PERIODS and OTHER SAFETY ISSUES:After spray has dried.
27. PROPERTIES:Product appearance - White powder with characteristic odour or a liquid.
Shelf Life - At least 2 years.
Product Flammability - Not flammable. Ignition temperature 420C
Half life in water - days at pH5 and 35 C.
Water solubility at 25 C. - ppm at pH
Oil solubility -
Octanol:Water ratio at 25 C. - at pH 5.
Vapour Pressure at 25 C. -
Dissociation constant - pKa.
Melting point - C.
Boiling point -
Molecular weight -
Density - 0.45-0.65.
28. ENVIRONMENTAL FATE:Summary - Dangerous to fish
Birds - toxicity.
Fish - toxicity LC50 > ppm.
Invertebrates - toxicity.
Bees - toxicity.
It has a half life in soil of .
It has an EPA classification for soil mobility that ranges from
Ground water contamination
Accumulation in milk and tissues.
29. COMPATIBILITY:See HerbiGuide for compatibility with other herbicides, insecticides and fungicides.
See HerbiGuide for a full list of pesticide compatibilities.
Compatible with metalaxyl, quintazene.
30. REGISTERED CROPS, INSECTS and DISEASES.See HerbiGuide Species Solutions Tab for registered uses.
31. GOVERNMENT AND REGULATORY INFORMATION:Dangerous Goods Class - Not a dangerous good for transport by road or rail.
Hazchem Code - Not applicable.
Packaging Group -
32. References:Sumitomo Rizolex label 50731 2002 and MSDS
Acknowledgments:Collated by HerbiGuide. Phone 08 98444064 or www.HerbiGuide.com.au for more information.